Shipping and Returns
- ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY ORDERS
- If you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected]
- You must notify us within 7 days of any issues with the items you receive.
- Claims for items damaged upon receipt must include clear photos of the damaged item.
- please allow 7-8 weeks for preorders to be manufactured and shipped
- we do not accept cancellations on preorders
- please read description before purchasing a preorder
- preorders are made to order so please make sure you enter correct size because we will not cancel an order
- Orders can take 3-5 business days to process and pack. This time is separate from the actual shipping time.
- To ensure delivery of your order please input your information and address in English.
- We cannot make any changes to your order once it has been placed.
- Please ensure all your information is correct before placing your order.
- We are not responsible for any mistakes in addresses you input.
- You must enter your shipping and billing address in english to ensure delivery of your order.
IF YOUR PACKAGE WAS MARKED AS DELIVERED, BUT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, A CLAIM CAN BE FILED AS SOON AS 5 DAYS AFTER THE DATE THE CARRIER MARKED THE PACKAGE AS DELIVERED BUT NO LATER THAN 15 DAYS.
IF YOUR PACKAGE REMAINS UNDELIVERED AND THERE ARE NO UPDATES TO THE TRACKING FOR MORE THAN 7 CONSECUTIVE DAYS, YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM ON THE 8 TH DAY, BUT NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS FROM THE LAST TRACKING UPDATE.
IF YOUR PACKAGE IS RECEIVED DAMAGED UPON DELIVERY, A CLAIM CAN BE FILED IMMEDIATELY. CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES BEYOND 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY WILL NOT BE APPROVED.
PHOTOS OF ALL DAMAGED ITEMS INCLUDING SHIPPING AND PACKAGING MATERIALS WILL BE REQUIRED.
- You will receive an email when your order ships out along with a tracking number.
- If you have not received an email with a tracking number then your order is still processing and has not shipped out yet.
U.S. SHIPPING POLICY
It can take up to 5 business days for your order to be processed, packed and shipped. The processing and packing time is separate from the shipping time. The shipping estimated time is added on top of the processing time. Standard shipments will ship via USPS, UPS, DHL, or similar service. Orders with shipping addresses in Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes, APO/FO & U.S. Territories will ship via USPS or equivalent service. You will receive a shipment notification email with tracking once your order has shipped.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact the carrier who delivered your package within 7 days to file a claim.
- Darc Sport does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
We will work with the carrier on the claim but you must first make the claim with the carrier. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).
HAWAII, ALASKA, PO BOXES, APO/FPO & U.S TERRITORIES
We accept orders shipped to PO boxes and APO/FPO or U.S. territories. Orders shipped to these addresses must be sent via USPS or equivalent service.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICIES
Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be processed, packed and shipped. International orders shipped via USPS, DHL, or an equivalent service and are typically delivered within 7-14 business days from the date that it is shipped, depending on your country and selected delivery service. We ship all international orders DDU which means you may have to pay duty fees depending on your country. We are not responsible for any duty fees you may incur. You will receive a shipment notification email with tracking once your order has shipped.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
All applicable customs and import duties, fees, taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We ship your package DDU (duties and taxes unpaid), and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Darc Sport.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.